General terms of service (TOS)
We rely on all members to help keep “Esports for Everyone” an Esports Convention by Drag2Death community a safe place for people to share and view information.
To do this, we request that all members/players comply with the following rules when contributing to the discussion forums, blogs, team pages, comments or any form of user generated content:
- Keep it friendly. Welcome new members, share your tips or show them how to use the website. If you are a new member, make sure to introduce yourself – our community is waiting for you.
- Be courteous and respectful. Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours.
- Stay on topic. When creating a new discussion thread, give a clear topic title and tags. When contributing to an existing discussion, try to stay ‘on topic’. If something new comes up within a topic that you would like to discuss, start a new thread.
- Share your knowledge. Don’t hold back in sharing your knowledge – it’s likely someone will find it useful or interesting. When you give information or links, provide your sources.
- Keep it safe. Remember that the forums are public places. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend you use only your first name or a pseudonym in your username and that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- Report abuse. A strong online community is self-governing. If you see abuse, report it to us using the ‘contact us’ link.
We maintain the right to remove your posts under the following terms:
We need to make sure that content / information / data posted on our website is not potentially harmful. For this reason, we may edit or choose not to publish any post, avatar or display name that:
- contains disrespectful or derogatory remarks about any other member
- contains advice or content that we believe is damaging, unhelpful or distressing to others
- contains links
- is nonsensical and/or irrelevant
- promotes personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others
- infringes the privacy of individuals or service providers
- is racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable
- advertises products, services, events or research
- makes any reference to specific prescription medication names and/or dosages or seeks medical advice
- includes personal information such as full names, phone numbers, locations, postal or email addresses; or encourages the sharing of such details
- puts overt pressure on other members to respond
- makes attempt to facilitate personal offline contact with other members
- describes or encourages violence or other activity which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others
- contains references to suicide, self-harm or sexual abuse
- is a copy of another post or contains the same, or similar, message posted multiple times elsewhere
- contains references to edits or moderation
- is more than 2,500 characters in length or submitted in multiple parts to avoid the character limit
- is made from duplicate accounts.
A team of moderators have been entrusted with the ability to intervene when these terms are breached, however, due to the dynamic nature and the sheer volume of posts or other engagements, we may not immediately read everything and respond.
If any material you post raises concerns about your safety or the safety of others, we may try to contact you to make sure that you or others are safe. For your safety we may remove such unintentional information without any prior notice or concurrence.
We may also need to pass your contact details on to authorities who can help protect your safety or the safety of others (for example, to the police or a mental health crisis services in India and other countries upon valid and legal requests).
Should you wish to query a moderation decision, please get in touch with us privately via email and we will respond on the next business day. You will be advised by email if we are unable to publish your post, or if a post has to be edited or removed from the forums because it breaches our community rules.
We take our duty of care in providing a safe environment for all forum members seriously, and this includes recognising when a member may benefit from participating in our forums and when it may be more appropriate to seek support offline.
We reserve the right to permanently deactivate the accounts of users who breach our community rules.
You may request at any time that your membership be cancelled from the Website by sending us an email from a registered email account.
By doing so, you understand and agree that we may retain your personal information for up to six months from the date of your request and that all activity associated with your account that was generated prior to the date of your cancellation request will remain permanently on the Website (for example, your posts in the interactive components will not be deleted). An admin can delete their team page however such action should be based on a team’s mutual agreement, Once a team page is deleted we can not revive it back. If a captain / admin of a team wants to leave the team he can easily grant admin access to any other team member and leave.